Siena, Tuscany Winery
- Wine estate with 4.0 ha vineyards
- 3 Bedrooms,
- 4 Bathrooms
- Exterior 27 Acres
- Interior 13,000 SF
On the hills of Val d’Orcia, not far from Trequanda, 10-hectare wine estate with 4 ha of vineyards, 2 ha of olive grove, truffle-ground, cellar and restored farmhouse.
The country house (620 sqm) offers 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with beautiful finishes valorizing its rustic look.
The cellar (450 sqm) is a modern and very functional building and allows producing each year up to 20,000 bottles of wine (Orcia DOC and Toscana IGT) and includes ageing rooms, a bottling line and packaging sector.
Easily reached and in extremely quiet, the estate is located right at the heart of Tuscany and close to main cities and towns of central Italy (Trequanda, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona, Castiglione del Lago, Arezzo, Siena, Grosseto, Orvieto, San Gimignano, Firenze…). Services are all available in the nearby town (2km; 5′).
The main building (dating back to the 18th century) is an ample farmhouse (620 sqm – 6,671 sqft) housing a cozy residence, the offices for the business and ample wine-tasting room.
The house (3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) is laid over three floors as follows:
- Basement: private cellar, pantry and gym. The floor can be accessed directly by the kitchen above.
- Ground floor: entrance room, library, hallway, office, TV room with library and fireplace, laundry, kitchen, ample living room with fireplace and dining room. The technical room of the building can be accessed independently from outside.
- Ground floor: living room with Thun stove, three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
- Vineyard surface: 4.0 hectares (semi-intensive)
- Varieties: Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot
- Altitude and exposure: 380 – 400 m (Southeast / Southwest)
- Training: pruned-spur cordon (6,250 vines / ha)
- Year of implant: 2002
- Soil composition: clayish, sandy
- Yearly production: approx. 20,000 bottles
- Orcia DOC: 60% Sangiovese, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot
- Orcia DOC: 100% Sangiovese
- Orcia DOC: 60% Sangiovese, 40% Merlot
- Toscana Rosso IGT: 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 48% Merlot, 4% Petit Verdot
- Toscana Rosso IGT: 50% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Petit Verdot
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Siena, Tuscany Winery:
In partnership with the Summers Global Team at Compass.