Delaplane Cellars, winery & vineyard offers carefully crafted wines made only from 100% vinifera varietals grown in Virginia. One of the top respected wineries in Virginia with a club membership of 1200+
- Winery Tasting Room and Processing Building
- Year Built: After 2008
- Condition: Good
- Sales: Tasting Room sales in excess of one million
- Number of Stories: 1.20 levels with full lower basement processing area.
- Gross Building Area (GBA): Main Level Tasting Area: 2,880 SF
- 2nd Level Seating: 1,272 SF
- Outdoor Tasting Patio: 1,200 SF
- Rear Tasting Deck/Balcony: 552 SF
- Lower Level Processing Area: 4,080 SF
- Covered Crush Pad: 2,520 SF
- Vineyard Equipment Shed: 384 SF
- 11,000 vines 4/5 vinifera red and 1/5 vinifera white in 4 blocks on southwestern and western slopes. Four board fencing with wire extensions to 8 feet around the perimeter of the property.
- Condition: Good
- Year Built: 1987
- Full renovation
- Number of Stories: 3 plus basement
- Room Count: 11 Rooms, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
- Above Grade Living Area:
- 1st Level: 2,144 SF
- 2nd Level: 1,848 SF
- 3rd Level: 924 SF
- Basement: 2,088 SF Unfinished
- 2 Car Attached Garage: 520 SF
- Porch, Deck, Patio: 1,008 SF Total
- Other: 834 SF In-ground pool with patio surround.
For More Information Contact
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Delaplane Cellars:
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH AND DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. BUYERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. WINERIESANDVINEYARDS.COM, A DIVISION OF VIRGINIA ESTATES ASSUMES NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY.