Castle 17th Century with Vineyard
- EXCLUSIVE CONFIDENTIAL SALE
- Rare, wine-growing property in the Drôme Provençale, 33 ha including 15 ha AOP Côtes-du-Rhône Village and Vinsobres, producing high-quality organic wines.
- A 17th-century Provençal château, completely renovated, with an incredible charm, and a bed and breakfast activity in a highly sought-after region. A new, fully-equipped winegrowing building from an established brand and customer database FILE ON REQUEST issued against a confidentiality
- Areas 1 House (626 m²) 1 Study (70 m²) 1 Wine cellar (400 m²) 1 Land (33 ha) Services Air-conditioning Electric car terminal Double glazing Internet Furnished Photovoltaic panels Swimming pool
- Proximities Airport (90 minutes) Highway (30 minutes) Town centre (5 minutes) TGV station (60 minutes)
For More Information Contact
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Castle 17th Century with Vineyard:
In partnership with Summers Global Team at Compass
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH AND DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. BUYERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. WINERIESANDVINEYARDS.COM, A DIVISION OF VIRGINIA ESTATES ASSUMES NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY.