Wine estate in AOP Costières de Nîmes
Wine estate in AOP Costières de Nîmes, within the Petite Camargue, with a wine and wine tourism potential.
A quality domain:
Located in the Petite Camargue, in a popular natural site, 15 minutes from the A9 motorway, 20 minutes from the beaches, 30 minutes from the airport and the TGV station of Nîmes, 30 minutes from Montpellier airport, the estate extends over an area of 31 Ha, including 14 Ha of vines in AOP Costières de Nîmes.
- Certified organic vineyard since 2014, irrigated on 9 Ha. Average age of vines of 16 years. Land reserve of 10 Ha in AOP zone. Olive grove of 100 olive trees.
- An operating building of 320 m2, including winemaking cellar, storage area and phyto laboratory. Winery with modern equipment and an area to significantly increase the current capacity of 312 HL. Average production of +/- 250 HL sold in cooperative up to 80%.
- Very nice residential complex consisting of a farmhouse of 700 m2, completely renovated, with swimming pool 17 x 9 m, and a second quality farmhouse with an area of 320 m2, with swimming pool 9 x 4 m. Overall sleeping capacity of 10 bedrooms.
An estate with real development potential:
- Development of the winemaking activity to increase the value of the wines produced given the available capacities (vineyard and winery).
- Development of wine tourism activity from the beautiful residential complex by taking advantage of the location of the Domaine in the heart of the Petite Camargue.
Scope of the transaction: Sale of assets and shares: land, vineyards, residential and operating buildings, agricultural and cellar equipment, elements of business including customers and brand.
Price: 5.275.000 €, fees included at the seller’s expense, excluding wine stocks and advances to crops.
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Wine estate in AOP Costières de Nîmes:
In cooperation with BlueSide