Wine Estate in Corbières PDO
One of the largest wine estates of the Corbières PDO producing wines distributed throughout the world.
A Quality Wine Estate:
- Located in the heart of the Corbières between Carcassonne and Narbonne with access to the A61 motorway 5 minutes away, the estate covers an area of 152 Ha including 98 Ha of vines.
- Vineyard of 98 Ha – in one piece – including 65 Ha in Corbières PDO of the highest quality. Average age of the vines of 37 years. Average yield of 40 HL/Ha. Efficient winemaking tool with a capacity of 13000 HL for an average annual production of 3900 HL.
- Experienced wine team.
- Average turnover of 1100 K€/year, of which nearly 70% is exported, through long-established distribution channels. Positive operating profitability.
- Operating and residential buildings for a total of 2000 m2 organized around two large courtyards. Area of the farm buildings of 1580 m2, including winemaking and aging cellar, many outbuildings and sheds. Large mansion with an area of 450 m2 with swimming pool.
Scope of The Transaction:
- Disposal of assets: land, vineyards, residential and farm buildings, agricultural and cellar equipment, elements of goodwill including customers and brands.
- Accompaniment by the owner-operators, to ensure the handling of the domain.
Price: 4.200.000 €, fees included at the seller’s expense, excluding wine stocks and crop advances.
For More Information Contact
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Wine Estate in Corbières PDO:
In cooperation with BlueSide
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH AND DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. BUYERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. WINERIESANDVINEYARDS.COM, A DIVISION OF VIRGINIA ESTATES ASSUMES NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY.