Turnkey Wine Estate
A wine estate, north of the Corbières PDO in one of the most beautiful terroirs of Languedoc.
A quality wine estate with a wine cellar which will have to be equipped with vilification equipment:
- Located between Carcassonne and Narbonne, 3kms from the A8 motorway, north of the Corbières appellation, the estate covers nearly 43 Ha including a vineyard of 36.4 Ha.
- Vineyard conducted in organic farming, Ecocert certified. 36 Ha in AOP Corbières, 0.4 Ha in IGP Aude. Land reserve of 6 Ha to bring the production area to 42 Ha. Average age of the vines of 38 years, with the presence of very old Carignans and Syrahs.
- Vinification cellar with an area of 400 m2. Will have to be equipped with the necessary vilification equipment. Potential capacity of 2450 HL for an average annual production of 805 HL.
- Beautiful range of wines distributed especially for export.
- A farmhouse with an area of 120 m2, in the heart of the vineyards, to renovate, to have a very pretty residential building.
Scope of the transaction:
- Disposal of assets: land, vineyards, buildings, agricultural and cellar equipment, elements of goodwill including customers and brand. Accompaniment by the owner-operators, to ensure the handling of the domain.
Price: 690,000 €, fees included at the expense of the seller, excluding wine stocks and advances to crops on the day of the transaction.
For More Information Contact
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Turnkey Wine Estate:
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH AND DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. BUYERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. In cooperation with BlueSide. WINERIESANDVINEYARDS.COM, A DIVISION OF VIRGINIA ESTATES ASSUMES NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY.