Historic Wine Estate in AOP Côtes de Provence
Historic wine estate in AOP Côtes de Provence, with a solid and diversified marketing circuit, organized around a prestigious building.
A first-class winery:
Located in the center of the Var at the foot of the Massif des Maures 40 minutes from Toulon airport and the beaches of Hyères, 1h15 from Nice and Marseille airports, the TGV station of Aix en Provence and Saint-Tropez, the estate extends over an area of 56 Ha, including 30 Ha of vines in AOP Côtes de Provence and IGP.
- Vineyard of 30.4 Ha – in one piece – including 27.1 in AOP Côtes de Provence. HVE 3 certified, with 1Ha of agricultural land available. Average age of the vines of 11 years. Average yield of 47 HL/Ha. 2 Ha of olive trees.
- Very nice modern winemaking and aging tool, efficient, integrated until bottling, with a capacity of 2770 HL for an average annual production of 1125 HL. Operating buildings with an area of 964m2.
- Average turnover of 1300 K€/year, of which nearly 70% is exported, through well-established distribution channels. Positive operating profitability.
- A residential complex developing a surface of 1110 m2, around a mansion of 900 m2 with swimming pool 20 x 7 m, a guest house of 120 m2, apartment and maisonette.
An estate with potential for wine tourism development:
Promotion of a wine tourism offer from the set of residential buildings of very high quality offering beautiful capacities.
Scope of the transaction:
- Sale of assets and shares: land, vineyards, residential and operating buildings, agricultural and cellar equipment, elements of goodwill including customers and brands.
- Accompaniment by the owner-operators, to ensure the handling of the domain.
Price: 12.000.000 €, fees included at the seller’s expense, excluding wine stocks and crop advances.
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Historic Wine Estate in AOP Côtes de Provence:
In cooperation with BlueSide