Wine Resort in Chianti, Tuscany
In a beautiful panoramic position on the Chianti Hills, between a Arezzo and Florence, a 17 century hamlet, with two swimming pools, a restaurant and vineyards. The buildings are made out of stone and Masonry in typical Tuscan rustic style and have been masterfully restored to not lose their fundamental features. Interior apartments have wooden beams, terra-cotta floors, and carved stone frames. Florence airport is one hour away.
- Building A at 6500 ft.² has 14 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. It is a farm house housing seven apts.
- Building B at 2200 ft.² has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms is a farmhouse split into two apartment’s one on each floor.
- Building C at 2000 ft.² has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms is also a farmhouse divided into two apartments.
- The villa is 1300 ft.² with four bedrooms and two bathrooms made up of a living room, dining area, kitchen.
- The Multipurpose building at 4500 ft.² has the restaurant, with a wine bar, kitchen, and restored hole and reception area.
- 30 bedrooms
- 25 bathrooms
- 16,500 ft.² interior
- 228 acres exterior
- Produces 50,000 bottles of wine per year, 50 tons of grapes
- Vineyard size 11.3 hectres
- Olive grove size 1.1 hectres
- Pool, panoramic view, completely renovated
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Wine Resort in Chianti, Tuscany:
In partnership with the Summers Global Team at Compass.