Eden Try Winery
Award Winning Wedding and Event Venue & Vineyard/Winery
Great Location! Easily accessible from Washington, DC, Charlottesville, & Richmond, VA. Established, award-winning event venue. Vineyard and winery opened mid 2015. Residence completely restored and updated with B&B potential. Newer outbuildings include: spacious, upscale, and architecturally designed barn for events, office/satellite tasting room, bridal cottage. Offered turn key, fully operational (residence, outbuildings, equipment) excludes personal items. Close to major hotel chains, mega shopping centers, & dining. A picturesque home and Estate with mature landscaping.
12-Acre Estate Includes:
• Stately Residence
• Newer architecturally stunning barn for events or wine tasting
• Smaller, satellite tasting room/office
• Bridal cottage
• Grounds are combination rolling, manicured with gardens and fountains, lightly wooded with paths, and heavily wooded. Ancient shade and specimen trees throughout property
• Small stream and bridge on property
• Property selected to appear on prestigious Virginia Garden Tour
• Paved winding drive, all brick pillar entrance
• Surrounded by natural beauty. Adjacent properties comprised of 50+ private acres on each side of the Estate.
• Great geographic location! Close to amenities
Upper finished level for Events Includes 3,000 sf “finished” for events and wine tasting, bus tours Plus 700 sf for catering kitchen, restrooms, and ladies dressing area Lower level is working level for winery and vineyard and houses grounds equipment and supplies
4,200 sf all brick exterior with intricate brick trim with 5 bedrooms & 4 ½ baths. True center hall “colonial” style; replica of Wythe house in Williamsburg. Handsome Colonial era folding wood style shutters throughout home. Convenient attached 2+ car garage yet hidden to preserve historic styling. 700 bottle temperature controlled walk-in stone accented “private collection” wine cellar (a must see!). Completely renovated (all new windows, granite and tile, wood floors, tile baths) plus major kitchen remodel and sunroom addition.
Large working kitchen with multiple prep areas, 4 out of 5 bedrooms have private adjoining baths, 2 suites also contain private adjoining living areas.
For more information
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Eden Try Winery: