Charming Wine Property, North of Green Provence
Charming wine property, north of Green Provence, on 8 Ha including 6 Ha of vines, guarded by a bastide of the nineteenth century.
A quality domain:
Located 30 minutes north of the A8 motorway, 1 hour from the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, 1h10 from Aix en Provence and 1h30 from Nice, the estate covers an area of 8 Ha, including 5.9 Ha of vines.
- Vineyard of 5.9 Ha including 4.1 Ha owned and 1.8 Ha rented. 4.7 ha in Côteaux Varois, 1.1 ha in IGP Var and 0.1 ha in VSIG. Reasoned culture. Average age of the vines of 32 years. 100% manual harvest. Olive grove of 1 Ha.
- Operating buildings of 325 m2, including winery, aging and storage cellar, tasting cellar. Vinification capacity of 690 HL for an average production of 230 HL/year.
- Marketing of wines to individuals (60%) and in Horeca. Positive operating result with a versatile employee on a full-time permanent contract.
- A residential complex consisting of a mansion of the nineteenth century of about 260 m2, on 2 levels, swimming pool and many outbuildings with an area of 200 m2 to consider the development of a wine tourism activity.
Scope of the transaction:
- Disposal of assets: land, vineyards, residential and operating buildings, agricultural and cellar equipment, elements of goodwill including customers and brand.
- Accompaniment by the owner-operators, to ensure the handling of the domain.
Price: 3.280.000 €, fees included at the seller’s expense, excluding wine stocks and advances to crops.
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Charming Wine Property, North of Green Provence:
In cooperation with BlueSide