Wine Estate at the Gates of Aix en Provence
Magnificent wine estate at the gates of Aix en Provence, with a masterful winery at the cutting edge of technology.
An exceptional wine and wine tourism estate:
- Near Aix en Provence, within reach of TGV stations and airports.
- An area of 10 Ha, including 7 Ha of vines in one piece owned in AOP Coteaux d’Aix en Provence. Average age of the vineyard of 17 years. Project underway to increase the area of the vineyard to 14 Ha with 7 Ha rented.
- An ultra-modern winemaking tool built in 2021 with a capacity of 650 HL for a surface area of 800 m2.
- A marketing channel that favours sales to individuals representing 65% of turnover. Very qualitative wines awarded since 2019 at numerous competitions.
- A majestic residential complex – completely renovated between 2018 and 2020 – developing a surface of 1200 m2 including a residential bastide of 650 m2, an independent apartment of 150 m2, a contemporary art centre with 4 exhibition rooms on 250 m2.
- A wine tourism activity with high potential.
- Sale of all the assets or shares of the 3 companies: SCI, SCEA, and SAS.
- Accompaniment by the owner-operators, to ensure the handling of the domain.
Price: €13.600.000, fees included payable by the seller, excluding wine stocks and crop advances.
For More Information Contact
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to Wine Estate at the Gates of Aix en Provence:
In cooperation with BlueSide
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH AND DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. BUYERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. WINERIESANDVINEYARDS.COM, A DIVISION OF VIRGINIA ESTATES ASSUMES NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY.