A Prestigious Wine Estate in Provence
A prestigious wine estate in Provence, with exceptional profitability, a recognized brand and a residential business poised for strong development.
A top-quality wine estate:
Located 25 kms from Marseille, near the coast, around a renovated 18th century castle with 400 m2 of living space, the estate covers an area of 50 Ha, including 37 Ha of prestigious PDO vines.
- A modern, efficient and turnkey wine-producing facility.
- Average sales of 185,000 bottles/year for a turnover of € 1,480K/year, in allocations, at a premium price, thanks to a well-known brand.
- A first-rate residential complex, developing a surface area of 2,000 m2, with a rental income of € 200K/year.
- Outstanding profitability in the wine business with an average EBITDA of €640,000, i.e. 40% of production, thanks to a high average wine selling price, an excellent vineyard productivity and an optimized operational organization.
- Average overall profitability, including residential business, at about € 850K /year.
An estate with real development potential:
- By extending the brand with a new vineyard and developing sales in France and abroad.
- By seasonal rental of the residential complex, with an estimated surplus income of about €1 million, in a highly sought-after location
- Assets sale: land, vineyards, residential and business buildings, farm and cellar equipment, business assets including clientele and brand.
- Takeover of the permanent workforce.
Price: €48 million, fees included payable by the seller, excluding wine stocks and crop advances.
**Prior to scheduling a showing or sharing confidential business financials, owners require the provision of a bank letter demonstrating the prospective Buyer's financial ability to successfully transact a purchase in the range of the Asking Price utilizing cash funds, OR a combination of cash and a loan facility. Following receipt of the bank letter, execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement will then be required.
Sample Letter for Proof of Ability to Purchase
Properties similar to A Prestigious Wine Estate in Provence:
In cooperation with BlueSide