Provence Large-Scale Wine Estate
Large-scale wine estate on 150 ha including 23 ha of vines, on the heights overlooking the Etang de Berre, with a real potential for development.
A top quality domain:
Located in the heart of Provence, less than 20 minutes from Marseille and Aix en Provence, the estate covers an area of 150 ha, including a wooded area of 119 ha and 20.5 ha of vines in IGP Pays des Bouches du Rhône.
- Vineyard of 20.5 Ha in one piece with potential for extension of an additional 6 Ha. Average yield of 31HL/Ha. 1.3 Ha of olive trees with production of a homemade olive oil and 0.5 Ha of truffle oaks.
- A set of farm buildings allowing the elaboration of wines autonomously, from harvest to bottling. Total area of the operating buildings of 2159 m2, including winery and underground aging cellar.
- Average annual production of 750 HL for a winery with a capacity of 4000 HL.
- A residential complex developing a surface of 565 m2, with a mansion classified “Built Heritage” of 324 m2, an adjoining house of 160 m2 and an independent house of 53 m2
An estate with real development potential:
- Development of the winemaking activity with the extension of the vineyard on 6 additional hectares and alternative crops to the vine: olive oil and truffles.
- Promotion of a wine tourism and event offer with the exploitation of all historic residential buildings.
Scope of the transaction: Disposal of assets: land, vineyards, residential and operating buildings, agricultural and cellar equipment, elements of goodwill including customers and brand.
Price: 9.670.000 €, fees included at the seller’s expense, excluding wine stocks and crop advances.
Properties similar to Provence Large-Scale Wine Estate: