Mid-Atlantic Integrated Vineyard-Winery and Event Venue
Well-established brand, optimal location & setting, strong growth potential
- Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Spectacular western views of the Blue Ridge, with especially breathtaking sunsets
- Convenient to major highways (including Interstate) and only between 1 to 2 hours from several large metropolitan areas
- Large, custom built, central structure houses beautifully appointed tasting room, large all-season covered multi-use patio, conference and meeting rooms, and the production winery with associated storage and equipment areas
- Outdoor gazebo, fire-pit, and large grassy areas capable of accommodating party tents of all sizes, along with the ability to park hundreds of cars for events
- Well-sited vineyard with great elevation and many desirable varietals planted
- Case production capacity 3K to 5K per year
- Wines have won numerous awards over the last 15 years or so
- Perfect setting for special events such as weddings, anniversaries, food & music festivals, and private parties
- Custom-crush wine-making is also strong contributor to top line revenue
Asking Price: $2,495,000 for Acreage with Vineyard, Winery, Tasting Room & FF&E Only
Special Note: The current owners derive additional revenue from short-term cabin rentals on adjacent acreage, which is NOT included in the above stated Asking Price. However, the cabins and related acreage are available for sale as additional, separately priced options with the specific pricing and property details to be provided to prospective purchasers following the execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
For More Information Contact
P. Tyler Williams, SVP, Business Broker, & REALTOR®
VIRGINIA ESTATES, Inc.
Cell: 703-850-4914 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Licensed in NC as Limited Nonresident Commercial Real Estate Broker
Vineyards-Wineries, Event Venues, B&Bs, & Country Estates Specialist
Properties similar to Mid-Atlantic Integrated Vineyard-Winery and Event Venue:
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH AND DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. BUYERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. WINERIESANDVINEYARDS.COM, A DIVISION OF VIRGINIA ESTATES ASSUMES NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY.