Red Top Winery
Red Top Winery is Daringly Different…and it’s for sale!
Red Top Winery is located in Baroda, MI (the unofficial capital of the Southwest Michigan wine industry). There are currently 22 wineries located within approximately 20 minutes of Red Top. In addition, there are 14 micro-breweries and 4 distilleries in the area. This collection of craft beverage producers that sit near the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan has become a tremendous draw to our neighbors in the Chicagoland area which is only about 1 hour away, just around the lake. As a result, our tasting room enjoys tremendous traffic from guests who are looking for a great experience and wanting to take some of SW Michigan home with them in the bottle!
Check out the ‘Makers Trail’ website for a full listing of area venues: https://swmichigan.org/makers
Red Top starred in 2017 with the goal of being different…Daringly Different than the other wineries in the area. While we love the other wineries in the area and the great wines they are making, the goal at Red Top was to stand out. After all, no one ever made a difference by being just like everyone else!
We started with our product lineup that contains very interesting wines and ciders that cannot be found anywhere else. Next, we decided to serve all of these wines and ciders on tap for a couple of reasons. It is better for the wine, better for the environment, and more approachable for those guests who are used to visiting micro-breweries.
So far it seems to be a solid strategy! Ever since we have opened we have grown more and more popular with visitors to the area, which is reflected not only in our stellar reviews but more importantly our growing sales and healthy profits!
Although things are going great here at Red Top, we have been feeling called to move on to other business ventures. It is, for this reason, we are excited to list this amazing opportunity for sale.
- 6.73 total acres
- 2.5 ac Traminette
- Additional adjacent wine grape vineyard for sale separately
A few more specifics on the property/business…
- Building construction completed in 2017 made up as follows:
- 3600 total square feet
- Additional 720 square foot covered patio facing the vineyards
- 2,360 square foot tasting room with vaulted ceilings and exposed trusses, a glass garage door that opens onto the covered patio. Also, large windows overlooking the vineyard
- Center 2 sided bar with approximately 40 linear feet quartz top
- 32 handle (16 on each side) tap system fed by glycol chilled underground trunk lines. Tap tower in the center island of the circular bar
- 150 square foot women’s restroom with 4 stalls, 4 sinks, entrances to both inside and outside patio
- 150 square foot men’s restroom with 2 stalls, 2 urinals, 3 sinks, entrances to both inside and outside patio
- 165 square foot kitchen area with 3 compartment sink and serving windows to both inside the tasting room and outside patio area
- 100 sq foot office
- 150 square foot employee entrance and restroom
- 450 square foot case/keg storage area with glycol cooling system for trunk lines
- 75 square foot mechanical room
- Lofts for storage
- 2: 95% efficient lp gas furnaces with electric heaters installed on fresh air intakes
- 2: 5 ton AC units
- Multiple water heaters
- Lawn area of approximately 4 acres (2 ac in front and 2 ac in back)
Check out our website: www.redtopwinery.com
Red Top has enjoyed sales growth ever since we opened our doors and a very nice net profit as well. You would be purchasing a popular, successful, business!
For additional details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269) 208-5876.
Properties similar to Red Top Winery: